4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When visiting Florence, don’t miss the chance to visit one of Tuscany’s other most enchanting destinations with this private, half-day tour to Lucca. Travel in a Mercedes through the beautiful countryside to arrive at the Renaissance city, famous for its preserved medieval walls that encircle the old city center. Enjoy several hours of leisure time to spend as you please, whether you want to grab lunch at a local cafe, stroll along the promenade atop the walls or explore local attractions like Puccini’s former home and Piazza del Giglio. Price is per group, based on a maximum of three passengers per vehicle.
- Round-trip day tour to Lucca from Florence
- Travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside in a private Mercedes with room for three passengers
- Explore Lucca's historic heart on a self-guided tour
- Walk on top of the medieval walls that surround the old city center
- See the birthplace of Italian opera great Giacomo Puccini
- Admire the sacred crucifix of Volto Santo di Lucca
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a professional, English-speaking driver
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel or priva address
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YourPersonalJames.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lucca Round Trip Experience from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucca Round Trip Experience from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lucca Round Trip Experience from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucca Round Trip Experience from Florence
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Perseus StatueVilla GamberaiaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryMedici ChapelsPalazzo StrozziBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialHard Rock Cafe FlorencePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan FredianoVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo Davanzati