4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bring Inferno to life with a tour of the Florence sites featured in Dan Brown’s best-selling novel. This private sightseeing tour takes you to Palazzo della Signoria, the Baptistery and Cathedral of Florence, and more, all while learning about Florence culture and history through the lens of literature.
- Florence Inferno-themed sightseeing tour
- Visit top Florence attractions like Palazzo della Signoria with a guide
- Bring the best-selling novel by author Dan Brown to life by visiting the real sites in the novel
- Private tour operated with just your guide and private party
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets with reservation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pitti Palace , Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the main entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P23
Compare Similar Experiences
Inferno by Dan Brown Novel 4 hours with Boboli Gardens
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyMovie Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiMovie Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoMovie Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo VecchioPonte Santa TrinitaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Piazza della RepubblicaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSan FredianoFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Piazza Santa CroceBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Fountain of NeptuneLoggia dei LanziOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)