6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the best of Florence’s Renaissance architecture and artistic masterpieces all in one day on this private tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. Learn the history behind the sculptures, fountains, and palaces of the city’s grand squares, step inside gleaming churches, stroll through the medieval streets where Dante once lived, and admire the spectacular monuments of the Duomo Complex. Then, get an up-close look at some of the world's most iconic paintings and sculptures with included entrance to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery.
- Private, 6-hour tour of Florence highlights
- Learn the history behind Florentine monuments including Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, and Ponte Vecchio
- Marvel at Brunelleschi's famous Duomo and the surrounding baptistery and tower
- See masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, and others at the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery
- Admire the original 'David' sculpture by Michelangelo
- Includes entrance fees to both museums
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of the city for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Tickets and reservation Galleria Uffizi e Galleria Accademia
Walking tour of the city + Uffizi + Accademia
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35344P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Loggia dei LanziBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza della SignoriaGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Villa GamberaiaPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaPerseus StatueLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza della RepubblicaFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPiazza Santa CroceArno River