- Experience the magical scenery and historic towns of Tuscany’s Chianti area
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- See local landmarks and enjoy complimentary perks like skip-the-line access
- Make the most of limited time with round trip transportation to/from Florence
Departure & Return
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of the Hotel Baglioni near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Experience: San Gimignano & Siena Guided Tour from Florence.