3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Florence's local cuisine during this 3-hour small-group food tour. Follow your culinary expert guide to local food purveyors in the streets and alleys of Florence, listening to stories and interesting facts about the city as you stroll. Start your day with an authentic Italian espresso, then stop Central Market of San Lorenzo to walk among the stalls of fresh produce. Taste some local Chianti, Ribollita (Tuscan soup) and fluffy pastries at a Florentine bakery. Finish your tour with a classic gelato. All tastings are included.
- Stroll through Florence on a small-group food tour
- Learn about the culinary history of the city from your food-loving guide
- Taste local specialties like authentic Italian espresso, gelato, pastries and Chianti
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary
licensed local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Next to the column and carousel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Hour Food Tour of Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Hour Food Tour of Florence?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-Hour Food Tour of Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Hour Food Tour of Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-Hour Food Tour of Florence
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Barberino Designer Outlet Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Ponte Santa TrinitaPrada OutletHard Rock Cafe FlorenceMedici ChapelsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)