2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Spiaggia sull'Arno di fronte alla Torre di, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Spiaggia sull’ Arno, Piazza Poggi, Firenze
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence soft rafting experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence soft rafting experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence soft rafting experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence soft rafting experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFlorenceRafting - TuscanyRafting - ChiantiRafting - San GimignanoCategory
Medici ChapelsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Piazza della SignoriaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Ponte Santa TrinitaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziSan FredianoSan Marco MuseumPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaArno RiverSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)San Miniato al MontePalazzo Strozzi