Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore highlights of Florentine art, architecture and history on a city tour
- Admire masterpieces of Renaissance art at the glorious Ufizzi Gallery
- Step inside Florence's two most famous cathedrals, Santa Croce and Santa Maria del Fiore (the Duomo)
- See Michelangelo's 'David' and other iconic works at the Accademia Gallery
- Learn the history behind other city landmarks, including the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Signoria
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access
Departure & Return
Meet us at the local tour operator's office in Via Ricasoli 45 black – just across the street from the Accademia Gallery. Ring the bell “Visit Today”, follow the check-in procedure at our office and meet your tour guide. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be at the meeting point at 8:00 am (at least 15 minutes before the tour starts) to check-in and meet your tour guide. The tour departs at 8:15 am.
- Please note: the tour includes entrance inside places of worship; visitors are requested to have knees and shoulders covered. Visitors not respecting the dress code will be denied entry.
- Please bring your children's passports or IDs to prove their age and redeem their tickets (photos or paper prints will be accepted)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY THINGS TO DO IN FZCO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.