3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Florence walking Gourmet FoodTour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontana del Nettuno, Piazza della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet Tour Guide approximately at least 15 minutes in advance. If you will arrive late cannot be accommodated, so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements and we will be happy to accommodate you
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Highly recommended to not have brunch or lunch before the tour starts
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Walk&Taste with Friendly Guide?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Walk&Taste with Friendly Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Walk&Taste with Friendly Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 262476P220
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiStreet Food Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza Santa CroceMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Hard Rock Cafe FlorenceDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSan Marco MuseumPrada OutletOltrarnoMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Palazzo DavanzatiOspedale degli InnocentiBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziSan Miniato al MonteVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Basilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumStibbert MuseumSalvatore Ferragamo Museum