1 day (Approx.)
Skip the tourist scooter tours in Florence, and rent a classic Vespa from a friendly and professional local operator, at an easy-to-find location. You’ll have the freedom to explore on your own terms; zip around the Florence downtown streets with ease, or head out into the Tuscan countryside with the help of your GPS or map.
- Experience Florence the authentic way, riding an iconic Italian Vespa
- Use a clean and sanitized helmet, provided by the rental operator
- Avoid feeling rushed with a rental service that suits your vacation plans
- Make use of the provided GPS or map to plan your own sightseeing route
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet - GPS or special map - Windshield - Top case - Rca insurance
Departure & Return
Via Ventisette Aprile, 39/r, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Florence Station Rental headquarters
11/12/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Station Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Vespa Rental?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Vespa Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Vespa Rental
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceVespa Rentals - TuscanySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TuscanyVespa Rentals - ChiantiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ChiantiVespa Rentals - San GimignanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaFountain of NeptuneMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Palazzo StrozziSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchHard Rock Cafe FlorenceLoggia dei LanziSan Miniato al MonteBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Ospedale degli InnocentiBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBarberino Designer Outlet Arno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)