- Take the tour at a time and pace that suits you and your group of friends
- Make use of offline content and an interactive map as you explore by foot
- Find Oltrarno highlights such as the Pitti Palace and Sdrucciolo de’ Pitti
- Hear the history behind the Florence artisans who ply generations-old trades
Departure & Return
- Direct route from the city center to the heart of the Oltarno.
- Link the curious Oltarno with the rest of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is an audio self-guided tour. No VR / AR is included, no physical guide will accompany you.
- You must have an Android or iOS smartphone for this digital tour. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. Please ensure you have enough storage space on your device (100-150 MB)
- After booking, you will receive an email through Viator, from our local supplier, Clio Muse Tours with further instructions about your tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- The tour is yours to use at any moment you wish according to your schedule and also repeat any time.
- Usage of headphones is recommended, in order to best enjoy this multimedia (audio, photos & text) self-guided tour.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- Near public transportation
- Ensure your device is fully charged prior to your visit
- Most travelers can participate
- Non refundable once activated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience