- Course of food tastings adds up to a full meal
- Food and wine pairings teach you about Italian culinary culture
- Intimate group of just 12 people or fewer
- Get to know one of Florence's trendiest neighborhoods
Departure & Return
At the fountain located in the middle of square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florence Food Tours by Eating Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Florence Sunset Food Tour.