3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Florence has one of the highest concentrations of important works of art and architecture in the world, and can be overwhelming on a first visit. This private tour is an easy way to get an overview of the city’s highlights on foot with the insight of an art historian guide and the convenience of hotel pick up and skip-the-line tickets to Brunelleschi’s iconic dome.
- An introduction to Florence’s top sights from Ponte Vecchio to the Duomo
- Skip-the-line tickets to the cathedral, including the dome and bell tower
- Explore the city’s Renaissance architecture with an art historian guide
- Enjoy the personalized attention and slower pace of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Dome Climb & Private Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour with Hotel Pickup?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Dome Climb & Private Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour with Hotel Pickup?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Dome Climb & Private Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour with Hotel Pickup?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorence4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - Chianti4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumGucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza Santa CroceBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)San Miniato al MonteLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Fountain of NeptuneSan FredianoOltrarnoDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Piazza della SignoriaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Palazzo StrozziPiazza della RepubblicaBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)