10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a personalized experience of Italy’s Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed coastal region, on a private full-day tour from Florence. Customize the itinerary according to your personal preferences, choosing to explore the colorful fishing town of Portovenere and some of the five Cinque Terre villages. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence are included, however entrance fees, and food and drink are not.
- Private custom full-day tour of Cinque Terre and Portovenere from Florence
- Admire the colorful fishing town of Portovenere
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cinque Terre independently
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Florence hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Museum & Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver shall meet you directly from your accommodation - hotel, villa, bed and breakfast, farmhouse or apartment. Please confirm your full address when booking and we'll see you there on the day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Day Trip to Portovenere and Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Day Trip to Portovenere and Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Day Trip to Portovenere and Cinque Terre?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Palazzo StrozziOspedale degli InnocentiPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaHard Rock Cafe FlorencePrada OutletLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Perseus StatueSan Marco MuseumBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza Santa CroceGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Arno RiverPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Ponte Santa TrinitaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Loggia dei LanziPalazzo DavanzatiMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)