- Get the ultimate Florence views from the top of the cathedral dome
- Learn how Brunelleschi's massive dome was designed and built
- Expert guide helps you reach the top safely and answers all questions
- Great activity for active and adventurous travelers
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze. Please be present at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No elevators
- Pets are not allowed
- You do not need a ticket to visit the Cathedral but need Reservation.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- From 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to show the COVID 19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy
- Please note that Faliure to present one of the following you will not be able to join and will not be entitled for a refunded or a tour rescheduled
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "There are almost 500 steps but totally worth the climb." See review