10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the finer things in the Modena region of Italy on this private, customizable tour from Florence. First, learn how balsamic vinegar and Parmigiano Reggiano are produced before heading off to the Ferrari Museum (entrance fees are not included in the tour price) where you’ll get a lesson on the history and success of the luxe sports car.
- Travel in style in an air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan
- Wi-Fi is available aboard the vehicle
- Lunch is not included but time will be allotted for it
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
8 hour door-to-door tour, in a luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning and very knowledgeable English speaking driver
Free Wi-Fi on board
Refreshments on board
Ferrari museum entrance fees
Parmesan cheese visit + tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will collect to your accommodation, please let us know the address in order to arrange a
- Peretola Airport, Florence Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Drive You Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ferrari Parmesan Cheese Balsamic Vinegar Lambrusco wine and food PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ferrari Parmesan Cheese Balsamic Vinegar Lambrusco wine and food PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ferrari Parmesan Cheese Balsamic Vinegar Lambrusco wine and food PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ferrari Parmesan Cheese Balsamic Vinegar Lambrusco wine and food PRIVATE TOUR from Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ferrari Parmesan Cheese Balsamic Vinegar Lambrusco wine and food PRIVATE TOUR from Florence
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza della SignoriaBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaArno RiverHard Rock Cafe FlorenceLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Palazzo DavanzatiSan FredianoPiazza Santa CroceOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Fountain of NeptuneSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Palazzo VecchioPalazzo StrozziOspedale degli InnocentiLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)