2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This short, small-group tour is a wonderful introduction to Florence for first-time visitors. Your guide walks you through medieval streets as you stop at some of the key historic sights, including Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo. End your tour at the Mercato Centrale for an included sample of wine and salami. After bidding farewell to your guide consider browsing the food stalls for delicious Italian specialties.
- Short walking tour is a great introduction to Florence’s historic sights
- Guide shares an insider’s perspective on the city’s culture and history
- Sample salami and wine at the Central Market
- Tour begins at a central meeting point in Florence
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica , Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscansafari Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discovering the wonders of Florence?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Discovering the wonders of Florence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discovering the wonders of Florence?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discovering the wonders of Florence
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceGhost & Vampire Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyGhost & Vampire Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiGhost & Vampire Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Piazza della SignoriaFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialMedici ChapelsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumHard Rock Cafe FlorencePiazza della RepubblicaOltrarnoArno RiverPitti Palace Palatine GalleryDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaPrada OutletBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)