- 5-hour trip to see the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci from Florence
- See the house where Leonardo da Vinci was born, now a museum
- Receive a 'greeting' at the museum from a hologram of the genius himself
- Visit nearby Vinci to see another museum featuring Leonardo's machines
- Enjoy a wine tasting and light lunch at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Piazza Adua, in front of the Congress Palace
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop first in Anchiano, where Leonardo was born, to visit the museum established inside his first home. A hologram of the Renaissance genius welcomes visitors to the museum, sharing stories from his life and of his works.
Travel next to the Leonardiano Museum in the town of Vinci, which features many models of machines Leonardo designed. Finally, make your way to a country farmhouse for a wine tasting and lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Leonardo da Vinci Birthplace from Florence with Light Lunch.