- Discover the secrets of authentic Tuscan cooking
- Learn to make different kinds of pasta shapes
- Receive take-home recipes for each dish
- Small class size limited to eight ensures one-on-one attention from the chef instructor
- Taste the fresh, homemade creations along with Italian wine
Departure & Return
INSIDE THE STORE TUSCAN TASTE FLORENCE (cheese and beers and wine) Looking for corner via romana via santa maria. In front you see the big store! For emergency whatsapp +39 393 1050885
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- ONE OF THE KITCHEN IS LOCATED 3rd floor, no elevator
- Pets are not allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not high heels
- Minimum number for booking reserve 2 guests (reservation for single one guest not allowed)
- NO ALLOWED FOR GLUTEN FREE, EGGS FREE and LACTOSE FREE, ALLERGY TO both GARLIC OR ONION.
- IT MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN ADVANCE, EVERY KIND OF ALLERGY OR NON-GRADIENT FOOD (eg vegetarian).
- NO Allowed booking per single minimum number 2 guests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She tailors her class to dietary restrictions and what products are in season at the time, which means every class is unique and well planned for that particular day." See review
- "I would highly recommend this class to anyone interested in learning how to make pasta." See review
- "In fact will probably try the pumpkin ravioli for an upcoming dinner party." See review