- Full-day tour from Florence to the picturesque seaside villages of Cinque Terre
- Travel through the rolling Tuscan hills to the dramatic Ligurian coastline
- Discover why Cinque Terre National Park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Journey along the coast by train to visit Cinque Terre's distinctive villages
- Enjoy leisure time to explore and dine in town or swim at inviting beaches
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Reach the meeting point getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop which is the end of the line). The ride is 20 min from center and you can choose the nearest stop. Our staff will wear a green shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking to visit Cinque Terre is involved.
- Regular lunch menù if option selected: Trofie with pesto sauce, baked fish and potatoes, tiramisù, white wine and water.
- Please note that this tour operates in all weather conditions
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch, please specify any allergies or intolerance at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible: Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you wish to swim we suggest you to bring sunscreen, swimwear and towel.
- Please note that during November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed with trains and bus).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence.