Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Keep in mind that the trails to hike are hard but not impossible. Since the beauty of the area lies in its nature, you won’t find handrails or safety rails even when the steps formed by the rocks of the mountain are inclined or when the path is near to the edge of the cliff. For the above mentioned reasons, this tour is not suitable for kids under 8 years old
- Please note that once you make the reservation, you have to send an email with the names, surnames, and date of birth of each of the participants of the tour. This information is necessary for the issuance of train tickets
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking
- Consider that the maximum height during the trekking is 1000 ft and the climb is very steep
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to major causes such as weather and/or road conditions, CiaoFlorence can modify the itinerary with alternative solutions by train
- The order of visits may change
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff