Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided tour of the royal Boboli Gardens in Florence
- Learn the history of the 16th-century Italianate gardens behind the Pitti Palace
- Stroll through acres of gardens, trees, fountains and terraces with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the myths and legends hidden in the park statues and other design elements
- Considered one of the finest royal gardens in Europe
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance at Pitti Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience