Explore our promoted experiences
- Includes Boboli Garden admission ticket
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Stroll at a leisurely pace suitable for most people
- Radio system provided to hear the guide clearly
Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the Central Gate (Piazza de'Pitti), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The Gardens does not operate on days with heavy rain
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6th August 2021, it is mandatory to show the COVID 19 Green Pass to access the places of culture in Italy.
- Please note that Failure to present one of the following you will not be able to join and will not be entitled for a refunded or a tour rescheduled
- All participants over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection recovery in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience