1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via del Fondaccio, 19, 50059 Vinci FI, Italy
11/18/2020 - 2/5/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vini-Falzari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Biodynamic Wine Tasting with Producer in Vinci
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & TicketsOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele) Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsArno River Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsPrada Outlet Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsSan Marco Museum Tours & TicketsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & TicketsVilla Gamberaia Tours & TicketsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & TicketsBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & Tickets