Are you interested in?
Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori) Tours
563 Tours & Activities
457 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2122 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience Florence on a 2-hour evening walking tour with a small group and an art historian guide. Explore the center of the city without the crowds of the day and stop at historic squares, piazzas, and Renaissance statues. Learn about the city’s Roman history and modern day culture. Get local insights and learn about Florence’s storied past with informed commentary about the city’s art and architecture. This tour is an ideal relaxed introduction to the city and gives visitors a good foundation to explore further.
- See Florence by night with an art historian as your guide
- See the center of the city on an intimate walking tour and get a good overview to explore from
- Avoid the crowds during the day and explore the city’s top sights with a small group (max 15)
- See the Piazza della Repubblica, the storied heart of Florence, with historical context from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Florence Tour by Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Florence Tour by Night?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Florence Tour by Night?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P207
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceNight Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyNight Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiNight Tours - San GimignanoArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Loggia dei LanziBarberino Designer Outlet Prada OutletMedici ChapelsPonte Santa TrinitaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Florence American Cemetery and MemorialAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioSan Miniato al MontePiazza della Santissima Annunziata Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Arno RiverBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)