1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
One of the most dazzling Renaissance gardens in Italy, the Boboli Gardens are a highlight of Florence. Avoid a delay at the entrance with this skip-the-line ticket and make the most of your time exploring the grounds. Take in the sculpture-lined walking paths, ornate fountains, decorative grottoes, and other highlights at your own pace, stopping to snap photos and relax far from the crowds in this extensive Italian-style park.
- Zip past the crowds with a priority-access ticket to the Boboli Gardens
- Explore the park independently to avoid having to follow a group
- Admire one of Italy’s top Renaissance gardens in the heart of Florence
- Choose an entry time to suit your sightseeing schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Free admission to the Garden of Villa Bardini with the ticket of the Boboli Garden
Departure & Return
Departure PointGiardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Via dei Castellani, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boboli Garden Skip The Line Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 132244P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza della SignoriaStibbert MuseumPalazzo VecchioSan Miniato al MonteFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Fountain of NeptunePharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumLoggia dei LanziLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)OltrarnoPiazza Santa CroceMedici ChapelsBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Florence American Cemetery and MemorialOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)