- Learn about Florence through its cuisine
- Ideal for foodies, this 4-course cooking class is a hands-on experience
- Red wine is served with the meal
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available
Departure & Return
Cooking lessons are held at Via dei Velluti, 20 r. Firenze, so close to Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti. It is easily accessible by public transportation: ATAF Bus N°11, D, 6, C3 By car: Parking can be found at Porta Romana, and the school can be reached by foot or by bus N° C3, D getting off at the Palazzo Pitti stop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (for example: gluten free, dairy free, no pork, no sea foods, etc.)
- Vegetarian/Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Safety: We take all the COVID safety protocols (social distancing, desinfectating, face mask, hand gloves)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doing business as: In Tavola
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms