- 2-night trip from Florence to Italy’s beguiling northern coast
- Travel around the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre by train and boat
- Visit three stunningly scenic fishing villages: Manarola, Riomaggiore and Monterosso
- Enjoy free time in each to discover the village or swim in the crystal clear sea
- Spend a day at leisure in Portofino, one of Italy’s most glamorous retreats
- Relax with two nights of 3- or 4-star accommodation in Santa Margherita, a charming resort on the Italian Riviera
Departure & Return
Look for Albatravel assistant. The tour begins at 7.00 am, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure for the check-in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From Florence, travel west to visit the fishing villages of the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre. Enjoy free time to explore Manarola, Riomaggiore and Monterosso, and wander their unspoiled streets, which curve around sherbet-hued houses. Travel between the coastal villages by train and boat with a tour leader, and enjoy a 3-course lunch, too. Later, bid your tour leader goodbye at La Spezia, and take the train to Santa Margherita where your hotel for the following two nights awaits.
The next day, make use of a round-trip ferry ticket to visit the super-yacht-resort of Portofino on your own. Then, enjoy a final morning of free time in Santa Margherita before your return to Florence.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that in case of bad weather the motor vessel service might be suspended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albatravel Florence
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 2-Night Cinque Terre Tour from Florence.