Explore our promoted experiences
- Have lunch overlooking desert rock landmarks
- Tour the Tribal Park and the valley floor
- Shop at the Cameron Trading Post
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Flagstaff hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only).
What To Expect
The drive continues across the expansive Navajo Nation reservation, which boasts postcard-worthy scenes of the Painted Desert Cliffs and landmarks like the Elephant Feet rock pillars. Hear from your guide about the cultural history of the Navajo people before arriving at the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, and savor a delicious lunch with impressive views overlooking the timeworn desert formations.
Then it's off for a guided tour of the valley floor. Stop at John Ford Point for an expansive view of the area, then come upon the West and East Mitten Buttes and see Totem Pole, Rain God Mesa, and more. Conclude your 10-hour day trip with the return to Flagstaff and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual & comfortable
- Layers are suggested during fall, winter and spring
- Don't forget your camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of four passengers is required in order for this tour to operate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Monument Valley Tour from Flagstaff.