- Admire the highlights of Ferrara in the cool, quiet hours of the evening
- Visit with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map and guidebook
- Take in the top monuments and picturesque historic center of the city
- A small-group tour for a more personalized experience and relaxed pace
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait for you in Piazza Savonarola, near the Savonarola statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.