3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the UNESCO-listed city center of Ferrara with a private guide, who’s focused on your sole group. Offering a more personal experience, the tour is perfect for those who are looking for greater interaction with a guide. You’ll not just see the sights of the city, you’ll also learn the city history as you admire landmarks such as Castello Estense, Ferrara Cathedral, and more.
- Choose between a morning or afternoon walking tour of Ferrara
- Start from an easy-to-find, central meeting point at Piazza Savonarola
- Learn about the Romanesque architecture of historic Ferrara Cathedral
- Visit Ferrara’s Jewish district and explore the enclave’s medieval streets
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Savonarola, 44121 Ferrara FE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ferrara City Center Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ferrara City Center Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ferrara City Center Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20455P195
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFerraraWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaCategory