Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy meetup in Durango and transportation to and from the river
- Your guide provides training for a safe and satisfying trip
- Lifejackets provided
- This stretch of the Animas provides an adventure fit for the whole family
Departure & Return
Please meet 30 Minutes prior to departure. No flip flops, must wear around the ankle sandals, water shoes or tennis shoes. Wetsuit booties (wetshoes) available to rent. Wear quick drying clothes, if available, or clothes that can get wet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colorado Outback Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff