Explore our promoted experiences
- Easy meetup in Durango with transportation to and from the river
- Lifejackets, bottled water, and snacks provided
- Your guide provides tips and training for a safe and wild adventure
- Spend over three hours actively on the water
Departure & Return
Please meet at our office at 1212 State Hwy 3, Durango, CO 81301 30 minutes before departure. No flip flops, wear shoes with a back strap or tennis shoes. We have wetsuit booties (wetshoes) available for rent.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colorado Outback Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff