- Enjoy use of kayaking and snorkeling equipment
- Learn about Dubrovnik from your guide
- Eat a light snack with a glass of wine
- Swim at the island of Lokrum
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT is right by PILE bus stop/taxi drop-off point and right next to the only newsstand in this area. The address is Brsalje 8. Dubrovnik Walks representatives & orange umbrella are all there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform the tour provider no later than 2 hrs before the tour of your sandwich selection. Fruit is included. Sandwich options are: 1. Ham & cheese 2. Cheese/vege
- Minimum numbers of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 2 guests to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with sea sickness
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/delayed flight/bus/taxi, or similar
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the advertised time! This is so you are in a kayak and off paddling BY the advertised time!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Snorkeling gear on Kayaking tours is upon request only; due to the pandemics.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I also recommend to visit the island separately for the whole day!" See review