- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive and admire the scenery from your luxury coach
- Giants Causeway & Visitor Heritage Centre, 2 hour stop. The only tour from Dublin to offer both attractions at the Giants Causeway. Also a complimentary walking tour of the Giants Causeway Coast available which is optional whether to take or not.
- Belfast Black Cab Tour, 2 hour stop. A complete tour offering the passenger the opportunity to walk and record the various locations synonymous with the city's troubled history.
- Carrick A Rede Bridge – 1 hour 30 minute stop. Premium tickets to walk across the rope bridge included. (optional to cross)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
An iconic black cab awaits you in Northern Ireland’s beautiful and infamous capital. This tour gives you a safe and introspective account of this impassioned city, most well known for its history of political and religious unrest. Explore Belfast’s Falls and Skankill neighborhoods, where hundreds of ornate murals impart Unionist and Nationalist political messaging in glorious color. Learn of the city’s industrial roots, its divisive conflict and its current youthful revival.
During the tour, you’ll see several of Belfast’s top attractions, including sites such as the Belfast Docks and the Harland and Wolff shipyard — snapshots of the city’s industrial beginnings. If the sentiment takes you, feel free to request a stop at other notable sites like the Peace Wall, where you can add your name to those of other peacemakers who have touched this monumental city.
The next leg of your journey is the grand Antrim Coastal Drive, taking you along Ireland’s wild, rocky north coast for dramatic sea views and the fairy-tale glens of Antrim. Speaking of drama, catch a view of Dunluce Castle, a medieval construction that’s enjoying a second life is as the House of Greyjoy in the award-winning TV series Game of Thrones.
The 2-hour drive brings you to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Giant’s Causeway. Stretch your legs and enjoy a meander through this geological wonder that has been the source of many Irish myths. Then punctuate your tour of the north with an invigorating walk across the teetering, 80-foot-high (24-meter) Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (not for the faint-hearted!). After you’ve had your adrenaline boost for the day (or year), get cozy in your coach seat for the return ride back to central Dublin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes and all weather clothing recommended
- Please be outside of one of the available pickup locations 15 minutes before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 2 years and under are not allowed to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Rover Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip Including Giant's Causeway from Dublin.