- Book a private fishing tour on the Emerald Coast
- All necessary equipment and bait is provided
- A private boat means a personalized experience
- Meet your boat at a central meeting point
Departure & Return
Meet 10 mins before start time at the white & yellow boat called "Low Key'd". Parking: - Parking right at the Heron Harbor (Download the "Passport Parking" app, use zone "2280", add your vehicle info & pay) - Paid Parking at the Emerald Grande (Then just walk 10 mins East to the Heron Harbor!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- What To Bring: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Snacks, Drinks, Preferred Gear/Clothing
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Flowing Water Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons