Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group tour assures personal attention
- Visit Garden of the Gods an Pikes Peak
- Explore the charming mountain town of Manitou Springs
- Snacks, bottled water, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
We pick up by the Hopdoddy Burger Bar outside of Union Station on Wynkoop Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bring a warm jacket and wear comfortable shoes.
- Return time is between 5:45 and 6:45PM (pending traffic).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pikes Peak Highway is open year round. However, weather conditions are always a factor. if the summit is not accessible, we will drive to the highest point possible.
- No children under the age of 7. Private tours are recommended for families with children.
- You may experience altitude sickness. Avoid alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to departure time.
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or road closures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ilimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you have limited time in Denver, this day tour is recommended." See review
- "There is no need to have active microphone 100% of driving time." See review
- "This trip was really amazing; however I would recommend leaving earlier to avoid heavy traffic leaving Denver and on the way to the first stop at Garden of the Gods." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews