Explore our promoted experiences
- Zipline adventure in the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Ride two or three of the longest ziplines in Colorado
- Admire spectacular views of the Colorado Rockies as you soar through the trees
- Ideal for all experience levels, including beginners
Departure & Return
Transportation must be purchased directly with Denver Adventures and booked 48 hours in advance. If you have your own transportation or rental car you will meet us at our location 26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, 80433.
What To Expect
Good physical condition is recommended for the 6-zipline tour, which requires a short uphill hike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note you MUST call Denver Adventures 24 hours before tour departure to verify tour conditions and expectations. Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund.
- The adventure operates rain or shine.
- As this tour involves some hiking, moderate to above-average physical condition is recommended
- Maximum weight limit is 245lbs** (strictly enforced; everyone is weighed in on a mechanically calibrated scale(doctor's scale) BEFORE the adventure. Customers exceeding this weight limit WILL NOT be refunded.
- Minimum age is 5 (no minimum weight or height requirement as long as they are 5 years old)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. No unattended minors are allowed on the zipline course. Ages 5-13 must have a paying zipline parent or guardian ziplining with them. Ages 14-17 the parent or guardian does not have to zipline but must be present on the course spectating. Cost to spectate is $15/pp.
- Most travelers can participate
- Price includes pictures and video for each person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denver Adventures - Zipline Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "When I booked it online, it said you could arrange transportation with them from Denver." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews