Explore our promoted experiences
- Follow a foodie guide to five of downtown Denver's award-winning local restaurants
- Sample menu highlights like wood-fired pizza, Colorado pork green chili, fresh empanadas and more
- Hear tales from Denver's raucous history along the way
- Get an insider's dining guide and tips for where to eat during the rest of your stay
Departure & Return
We meet just inside of the restaurant.
The tour will conclude with dessert inside Union Station. Guides are happy to provide directions back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Denver Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands