- Test drive adventure outside of Golden, Colorado
- Choose between a 2014 Lamborghini Spyder or a 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Speed down 15 miles (24 kilometers) of canyon road, and take on 158 turns and curves
- Take in sights of the Colorado Rocky Mountains as you drive
- Must be 21 years of age or older to go on this tour
Departure & Return
Oxotic is located at 791 Pine Ridge Road off of Highway 93 and Pine Ridge Road in Golden, Colorado.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You can pick from three car options, including a 2014 Lamborghini Spyder, a 2011 Lamborghini Superleggera, or a 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo. Each car is around $300,000, and is a professional-grade racing car.
Once you've chosen a car, follow your instructor—he or she takes the front—and cruise on the canyon roads. Your instructor can communicate with you during the drive with walkie talkies. As you ride, catch sight of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, crystal-clear streams, and stunning vistas. Zoom around 158 turns, and tackle elevation changes, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Drivers must have full-coverage car insurance.
- Evidence of drive certification or license is required
- Participants must sign waiver
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxotic, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands