- Hear all about the beautiful mission and the 250 year old Spanish town
- Your guide will take you on this tour, so you can just relax, stroll, and listen
- Listen to tales from ghost stories to stories of President Nixon’s favorite Mexican food
- Explore the oldest neighborhoods and buildings in California
Departure & Return
In front of the Mission’s entrance your Guide will meet you wearing a Red Visor. Once you purchase Discounted Tickets your tour will begin. COVID-19 Requirements: Masks are required indoors; though not outside on the Mission grounds.
We'll end our tour in the Los Rios Historic District - just a 2 Minute walk from the Mission starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets (Discounted) to Mission will be required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY AJ Faigin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience