- Whale watching tour on a comfortable vessel
- Learn about California's marine wildlife
- Watch for whales, dolphins, and sea lions
- Enjoy live narration throughout the trip
Departure & Return
Please CHECK IN for your boarding passes AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO BOAT DEPARTURE TIME and 45 MINUTES ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lost please call 949-496-5794. There are no refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dana Wharf Whale Watching and Sportfishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms