Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a comprehensive overview of Grapevine, Texas
- Get tips on places to eat, drink, and explore
- Learn about Texas history while you walk around
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Inside of Harvest Hall at the Visitor's Bureau desk at Grapevine Main. The address is 815 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051. Enter the double doors to the left of the Locomotive Mural (your tour guide will be in a white Grapevine Food Tour t-shirt).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who are vegan, intolerant to gluten or dairy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grapevine Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands