3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Snorkel with manatees in the Crystal River on a wildlife tour that gets you close to the West Indian Manatees that flock to the Crystal River's many freshwater springs. Learn about the remarkable manatees and the ecosystem they depend on, then slip into the water to see the manatees as they swim and feed. Wetsuits and all snorkeling equipment are included in this Crystal River manatee tour, with warm drinks served on board the boat.
- Snorkel with manatees in the Crystal River
- See a scenic natural habitat where manatees thrive
- Use snorkeling gear to see manatees underwater
- Great way to learn about Florida's native wildlife
- Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits provided
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and hot cocoa
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
406 NE 1st St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests with limited mobility are welcome, but must call us to make prior arrangements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulf Coast Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small group Manatee snorkeling tour with in water guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small group Manatee snorkeling tour with in water guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small group Manatee snorkeling tour with in water guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small group Manatee snorkeling tour with in water guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take a great interest in maintaining the ecology and habitat as well as ensuring guests depart with great memories." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small group Manatee snorkeling tour with in water guide
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCrystal RiverNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - GainesvilleWater Tours - GainesvilleEco Tours - GainesvilleHalf-day Tours - GainesvilleNature and Wildlife - ClearwaterWater Tours - ClearwaterEco Tours - ClearwaterHalf-day Tours - ClearwaterCategory