5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the breeze as you zip around Cozumel aboard a Jeep on this 5-hour tour. After receiving instructions from an informative guide, drive a jeep to Jade Cavern and other top island attractions. Follow this with snorkeling in beautiful clear waters and a satisfying lunch. Wrap up the day with a tour of an esteemed tequila factory, complete with tastings. Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule.
- 5-hour tour of Cozumel Jade Caverns by Jeep
- Drive a Jeep to the island’s popular attractions, including El Cedral
- Snorkel in sparkling waters at a designated location
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of chicken fajitas
- Sample tequila and learn about the distillation process at a famous factory
- Instructions provided by a knowledgeable guide
- Choose from several departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Jade Cavern (Cenote)
Departure & Return
77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Minimum age to drink is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring bug spray
- Couples will share jeep with other couples
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mayan Jungle Jeep to Jade Cavern Cenote and Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mayan Jungle Jeep to Jade Cavern Cenote and Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mayan Jungle Jeep to Jade Cavern Cenote and Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mayan Jungle Jeep to Jade Cavern Cenote and Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8916P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Mayan Jungle Jeep to Jade Cavern Cenote and Snorkel Adventure
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallDiscover Mexico Park CozumelAkumalTormentos ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkPalancar ReefEl CedralThe Mayan Cacao CompanyCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Columbia ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park