5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
A/C Jeep Wrangler
Entrance Fee to El Pueblo del Maiz or Punta Sur Eco Park (one to choose)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**
One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.
Airbnb travelers, kindly provide the exact address at the time of your booking.
**Ferry Terminal from Playa del Carmen (Mainland)**
Kindly meet us at the exit of the ferry terminal by the swallows sculpture. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will be expecting you.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.
- Punta Langosta Cruise Terminal
- SSA México International Cruise Terminal
- Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seat are available upon previous request
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years old with presenting a valid Driver's License
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Original Jeep Tour Revamped by Tortugas Cozumel® (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Hard to find the meeting point with all the shops." See review
Product code: 120878P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsPub ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumPub Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumCategory
The Mayan Cacao CompanyCorona Beach (Playa Corona)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefPalancar ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelColumbia ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Santa Rosa WallAkumalPlaya Uvas Beach ClubEl Cedral