Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
186 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Cozumel
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the waters off the coast of Cozumel in just a couple of hours on this stress-free snorkeling excursion, a great choice for first-time visitors with limited time. Board a glass bottom boat and enjoy easy transportation to shallow underwater reefs, stopping to snorkel and see colorful tropical fish and maybe sea turtles or stingrays. Plus, snorkeling equipment and chilled beers, soft drinks, and water are provided.
- Cruise along Cozumel’s coastline aboard a glass bottom boat
- Ideal for a shore excursion or for first-time visitors with limited time
- Snorkel at underwater reefs with a guide; snorkeling equipment included
- Choose from multiple departure times to easily fit this tour into your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Beer (available after the snorkeling activity)
Soft drinks and Bottled purified water (available during the entire trip)
Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
Use of snorkel equipment (fins, mask and life vest)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pier and Marine Park fees ($5.00 USD cash per passenger)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Barracuda, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 628, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- $5 USD per passenger needs to be paid in cash for the pier and Marine Park fees
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The meeting point is walking distance for most of the Cruise ship passengers (Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Celebrity and others)
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are coming from mainland or your cruise ship will dock in downtown (NCL, Disney, MSC and others), you may need to use a taxi
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safe Tours Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Coral Reef Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Coral Reef Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Coral Reef Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat with Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Coral Reef Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59508P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsPalancar ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanySanta Rosa WallPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)AkumalColumbia ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkTormentos ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubEl CedralCorona Beach (Playa Corona)