7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lounge chairs and umbrellas
Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Float Matts
1 Food to choose from the menu
5 drinks to choose between beer, soda, a bottle of purified water and mixed drinks.
jet skis $ 65 usd 30 min for 2 people
Parasailing 15 min $ 65 usd per person
Departure & Return
7/15/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Beach Break Cozumel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Francisco Beach Club Day Pass in Cozumel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Francisco Beach Club Day Pass in Cozumel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during San Francisco Beach Club Day Pass in Cozumel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Francisco Beach Club Day Pass in Cozumel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
San Francisco Beach Club Day Pass in Cozumel
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursWater ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksCozumelSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Parks - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - TulumWater Parks - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory
El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Santa Rosa WallAkumalColumbia ReefTormentos ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Palancar ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsDiscover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)