5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the jungle and beaches of Cozumel with just your family and friends on this private self-operated Jeep tour. Follow your guide from a separate vehicle and drive into a national park to learn about the local geology and Maya history. Continue to white-sand beaches for snorkeling and enjoy a delicious lunch. These are just some of the activities and sites available. Leave the routine tours behind and design your own itinerary to include horseback riding, shopping, more sightseeing and whatever else suits your interests.
- Drive a Jeep into the Maya jungle and learn about its flora and fauna
- Snorkel and enjoy a beachside lunch of authentic Mexican cuisine
- Add or replace activities with wildlife sightseeing, touring archaeological sites, jet skiing, shopping and more
- Personalize your itinerary with the help of a knowledgeable guide who accompanies your group
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Drinks at restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cozumel Cruise Ship Piers:
Puerta Maya Pier: Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America, Costa Cruise Lines, Oceania Cruises, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruise Lines
International Pier: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruise Lines
Punta Langosta Pier: NCL , Disney Cruise Lines, Msc Cruise Lines, Aida Cruises, Regent Cruises, Thomson Cruises.
- Punta Langosta
- Puerta Maya Pier
- International Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please know that booking with 2 or 3 pax tour guide goes in the the jeep with guest for personal and interactive experience
- Please know that guests must drive the vehicle outside of town (approximately 10 minutes)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- A valid driver's license is required for anyone wishing to drive the Jeep
- Jeeps are Manual transmission (Automatic only by request)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Jeep Excursion in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkeling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Jeep Excursion in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkeling?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Jeep Excursion in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkeling?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Jeep Excursion in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkeling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, bring cash because a lot of the attractions are too remote for credit cards and you’ll need to pay with cash." See review
- "The only jeep that was offered was manual transmission and Jonathon had to do the driving." See review
- "This tour is a great way to see a lot of the island and not be in a crowded bus on someone else’s schedule." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsPub ToursExtremeCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumPub Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumCategory
San Gervasio Mayan RuinsDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl CedralCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPalancar ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefSanta Rosa WallThe Mayan Cacao CompanyParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkAkumalEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)