5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Fees to Parks or Beach Clubs
Guide inside San Gervasio Ruins
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1) Please call the number provided on this confirmation/voucher if you need any assistance finding your tour guide.
2) Upon your arrival present this confirmation letter printed or digital.
3) Please remember that cruise line excursions cancellations do not reflect our operational capabilities.
- Punta Langosta Pier
- International Pier
- Puerta Maya Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Cozumel Shuttles & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel: Private VIP Tour by Van (up to 15 passengers)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel: Private VIP Tour by Van (up to 15 passengers)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel: Private VIP Tour by Van (up to 15 passengers)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel: Private VIP Tour by Van (up to 15 passengers)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 132595P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubSanta Rosa WallParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Palancar ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)El CedralAkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)The Mayan Cacao CompanyColumbia ReefSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins