Departure & Return
The Seven Eleven convenience store is the meeting point for both SSA International Pier and Puerta Maya. It is located directly next to the Pemex gas station on the opposite side of the street of both cruise ship docks. Your guide will be wearing a white shirt with a Jeep Riders Cozumel logo.
The Starbucks at the Punta Langosta mall is the meeting point for any cruise ships docking at Punta Langosta Pier. The Starbucks is located directly across the street from Punta Langosta pier and your guide will be waiting there at the lighthouse wearing a white shirt with a Jeep Riders logo.
When coming across on the foot ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel, your meeting point will be at the Cozumel ferry dock. Once you get off the ferry, walk out towards the main road and there you will find a statue of 3 golden Swallow birds. There your guide will be waiting for you at that statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeep Riders Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff